<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.halalhomecooking.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

06/04/2012

Apron on

Asalamu Alaikom & Hello Blog world,
So here I am finally blogging about my favourite passion, baking (smiles)
I plan inshaAllah (God willing) for this blog to mainly be a display of my baking photos with recipes, yet I will still find a moment or two to share a little more of my personality with posts such as this.

Photobucket

I don't often wear an apron whilst baking, but if I had one like this it might help me clean up my act, as i'm rather clumsy and flour just wouldn't do on this pretty little thing.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CreativeChics

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6 April 2012 at 22:04 , Anonymous Freda said...

Wonderful post and look forward to seeing your Blog grow...thank you

 
At 7 April 2012 at 20:36 , Anonymous Melissa said...

I love baking, too! And that's a beautiful apron, I have one that I made but it's not as pretty as that one.

 
At 7 June 2012 at 20:30 , Anonymous Sweetheart Diary said...

The smell of baking and your blog, both are the best... keep going on!

 

Post a Comment

Got a question? want to share your thoughts? leave a comment here.
*Please note, your comment will be visible after it has been approved *

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home